We've got great news, Prepaid Expo’s 2012 Agenda is now finalized and available!
After extensive market research and in consultation with the Prepaid Advisory Board, I’m thrilled to introduce exciting new sessions dedicated to the most pressing issues affecting Prepaid and a reshaped agenda aligning with everyone’s needs – from the most senior executives to new entrants.
• NEW! Mobile & Emerging Payments Focus: Comprehensive Coverage Built into the Program, 9+ dedicated sessions
• NEW! Compliance Forum: 7+ Dedicated Hours Offering Guidance Through the Evolving Regulatory Storm
• NEW! Executive Agenda: Private Keynote Meet & Greets, Specialized Content and Dedicated Networking Sessions for the Most Seasoned Prepaid Executives(limited availability)
• NEW! The Next Big Thing: Demos of Financial and Technological Innovations about to take the Prepaid Industry by Storm
• NEW! Prepaid Power Hour: Access to the Leaders of Prepaid as they man their booths for the Grand Opening of the Exhibit Hall
• NEW! Latin America Seminar: Uncover Market Potential for Prepaid Throughout the LatAm Region
Register by this Friday, October 28th and save up to $700!
For more information on the above sessions, or to review the entire agenda, click here.
With all this and much more taking place onsite, Prepaid Expo 2012 really is shaping to be the best Expo yet.
To secure your place, along with the best rates, make sure you register by this Friday, October 28th and save up to $700!
Share this article with your social network, just click below to share now!